Wednesday, February 6, 2013

30 days in

30 days ago I started a Challenge Group and I feel so alive!! I have had a lot going on in my personal life so I admit I slacked a bit, now I see what happens when you slip up! Luckily I am still having amazing results. So when you think about the Taco Bell, Dr. Pepper, or ribs...JUST SAY NO!!!

No more cheating for me!!! I want this too bad! My 90 day goal is to purchase a RED Brazilian bikini and hit the beach with my girls (after a much needed spray tan that is)! We all have to have goals to keep us going! What are your goals? More energy for your kiddos, a better sex life, personal gratification, whatever it is DO IT!

I am a third of the way through this journey and I see a difference in my body, but more so in my confidence and outlook on life. I have not donned a pre-pregnancy bikini in 3 years! I now have the confidence to wear it and be sassy while sporting it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment