Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I cheated!

Last week was rough...I said it, I had a few rough days! I can see it all over my body. This week I started the second phase of insanity, and I promise you I feel every Natural Cheeto I ate and sip of DP I had. So I am telling myself I am starting over for these last 30 days of Insanity. After this I have 30 more days left in my 90 day challenge. So why not crush it and make the most of my body??!!!

I would not be able to do this without my amazing coach and friend Marlena and my Hawaii bestie Kristen. They really keep me going and motivated in the best possible way! I cannot imagine doing this without them.

I just started a challenge group with my coach and so far so great! We have a few amazing women in the group (my almost 60 year old mom included) and I am so excited to see how their lives are changed! It is game on for these ladies and I will fight for them as they fight for themselves!

I will update after this crazy week!! I know I will see results after kicking my own TOOSH!



No comments:

Post a Comment